Open for Inspection Monday 15th June- 1pm- 1.45pm.
Set opposite parkland, this two-bedroom semi-attached home includes two generous sized bedrooms, a large living room, kitchen, bathroom, and laundry.
Freshly painted and with a split system air conditioner in the lounge room
Close to the local Deakin shops, medical, schooling and transport options.
Two-bedroom semi-attached home
• Two generous sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes.
• Large living space
• Kitchen includes upright electric stove & storage
• Bathroom with shower into bath & vanity
• Separate toilet
• Generous laundry with external access
• Split system air-conditioning to lounge room
• Ducted gas heating
• Wooden floors
• Electric hot water
• Oversized single garage
• Enjoy the Deakin local shops, with easy access to schooling options & public transport
• Close to Deakin specialist centre and John James Hospital
• Easy drive to City or Woden Town Centre
This property is available as part of YWCA Canberra’s affordable rent program. Rentwell.
In order to be eligible for this property the household income needs to be between $64, 116.00.and $100,000 per annum.
N.B: You do not need to register for any of our properties. Come to the open home and we will answer any queries and give you an application form if you would like to apply.
Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires written consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises.
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Rentwell YWCA Canberra, does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.